Saturday, August 16, 2008

Five Guys Burgers!


Seriously, when TD and I were living in California, we thought that nothing at all could beat In & Out. But... the moment I tasted a burger from Five Guys when we lived in Jax, I completely changed my way of thinking! I think that TD still holds In & Out as the best in his mind, but that might just be due to great memories of California and not so much the burger. So... while at home in Florida over the weekend, Boo Boo, Mandy, Petie and I went to Five Guys... Boo Boo and Mandy are already loyal customers of Five Guys. Petie had never tried a burger from Five Guys and had his first burger there. Here he is. Needless to say, he loved it. My, he has good taste! How about you? Do you like Five Guys burgers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey again, Peter and I will be going by that burger place today I think. The only burgers I have really ever eaten are the McDonald ones and home BBQ'd ones, which I honestly enjoyed both. I guess I'll see what the big fuss is about.

-Yoel

Terry said...

Yoel, I really want to hear from you after you and Petie go to Five Guys! They are truly the closest to homemade that I have ever tasted and I adore them! Let me know! hugs, ~terry